DescriptionCATRAW, m. w. The farmhouse, dated 1930, is by Sir Edwin Lutyens. Big hipped roof to the N, otherwise quite plain. The older house to the NE, demolished c. 1970, was probably a bastle house. Some lower walls remain. (Pevsner et al, 1992, p.578)
BibliographyPevsner N, Grundy J, McCombie G, Ryder P & Welfare H (1992) Northumberland. The Buildings of England. New Haven: Yale University Press.
Also Cited In