DescriptionSW of the church a MONUMENT by Lutyens to Harold Greenwood Henderson †1923, in the austere manner of his war memorials. Portland stone sarcophagus at the far end of an enclosure bounded by a privet hedge, with a cross inscribed in a flat stone circle at the entrance, of Celtic inspiration. (Tyack et al, 2010, p.225)
BibliographyTyack G, Bradley S, Pevsner N (2010) Berkshire. The Buildings of England. New Haven: Yale University Press.
Also Cited In