DescriptionWar memorial. ½ m. nw, at the road junction. By Lutyens, 1920. Slim, attenuated granite cross, knife-edged, with very short arms. Decoration is confined to the wreath on the plinth. Names in bronze on plinth and side walls. (Hyde & Pevsner, 2010, p.585)
BibliographyHyde M & Pevsner N (2010) Cumbria. The Buildings of England. New Haven: Yale University Press.
Also Cited In