DescriptionThe cemetery lies to the rear of the communal cemetery and also contains graves from the Second World War. The cemetery was constructed in 1915 for the Casualty Clearing Stations, and it was used for the rest of the war. It has a regular layout. The War Stone stands in the middle of the field with graves. The Cross of Sacrifice is situated at the end of the wide central path. The other wide paths are partly filled with graves from the Second World War. (Geurst, 2010, p.402)
BibliographyGeurst, J. (2010) Cemeteries of the Great War by Sir Edwin Lutyens. Rotterdam: 010 Publishers.
Also Cited In
Listing GradeComing soon
ClientImperial War Graves Commission